- Control panel;
- Push-button control panels.
Description: The pneumatic transport control system enables automatic filling of thermoplastic machines’ hoppers. The standard configuration of the system includes 12 points (12 hoppers). The filling process is controlled from the operator panel on the control panel or from a remote push-button control panel, typically installed near the hopper. Status indication of the system devices and setting work parameters are performed on the operator’s touchscreen panel.
For each hopper, the following options are available:
- Fine-tuning of timing settings;
- Selection of operation mode (automatic or manual);
- Filling on demand (forced filling).
The system’s functionality can be expanded for process adaptation and easy integration into existing systems.
- Power supply: 220/380 V;
- Operating temperature: 5 – 65 ℃;
- Relative humidity: 10 – 90% RH.